Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Weekend Update: Athens to Atlanta

We had quite a weekend! After our date night on Friday at SkyView, we got up early Saturday morning and made the trek to Athens to meet our new god nephew, Frazer James. He was born on Friday, June 20, so we were very excited to meet the handsome fellow.


Of course, we got asked the ever persistent question that I feel like I've been asked every five minutes since we got married. Any guesses? Bingo! When are you going to start having babies?? For those of you out there, the answer is in a couple of years. 


After cooing over the little guy for a few hours, we let him get a nap and we spent a few hours just enjoying the city where we met.

Sunday, I planned on having a lazy day, but the hubs had something else in mind. So, after sleeping in, we rounded up one of his twin sisters and his cousin for an impromptu trip to Six Flags. Disclaimer: I don't like roller coasters. In fact, the first time I rode one that went upside down was at Universal Studios during our honeymoon. So, needless to say, I was a little bit terrified. However, I managed to survive the southeast's tallest coaster, Goliath.


Although, I passed on Dare Devil Dive...I mean seriously??!! 


But, I will admit that Superman was my favorite. You really do feel like you're flying. 


All in all, it was a fun, but exhausting weekend. I even got my superhero cape, so now everyone can know what I already knew, I'm awesome & ready to conquer the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment