Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Stich Fix Style

On this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I'm showcasing everything that came in my very first Stitch Fix today. I scheduled it back in May, so I'd almost forgotten about it until the other day when I received a notice that it was on it's way.
The package waiting for me when I got home
Cute packaging



After I opened my package, I was excited to see the note from my personal stylist, Amy. She sent me several pieces perfect for the summer and the beach, since I'd made a note I was going on vacation soon. All of them were very cute, but not all perfect for me.


Below is a great tunic top (Fun2Fun Nova Crochet Detail Tunic) with detail that I'll definitely be keeping. It's the perfect top for a variety of situations!


Amy also had picked out this cute polka dot bag (Baggu Melanie Canvas Bag) that would definitely hold everything for a day at the beach, but I already have too many bags in my wardrobe.


This third piece (Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank) was definitely my favorite, and I can't wait to wear it. It would even be good for the upcoming Fourth of July.


Look at the detail! Love it!
While I thought the last two pieces, a En Creme Mickalea Striped Racerback Cowl Neck Dress and a Fun2Fun Fargo Pleat Detail Spaghetti Strap Tank, were also stylish choices, they just weren't right for me.


All in all, I consider my first Stitch Fix a successful experience, and I ended up with two cute new tops that I otherwise wouldn't have found. I'll definitely be scheduling another fix for the future!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute tops! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete