Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Case of the Mondays

Oh Mondays. We have a love/hate relationship. Mondays mean the weekends are over, so it's back to work I go [& no sleeping in]. But, they are also the start of a new week, which means so many wonderful possibilities [plus only a few more days until another weekend].

Today, the work day passed relatively quickly, so I thought I was going to survive Monday scot-free, but it started storming just before time to leave & I came home to find out my hubby has a case of the Mondays [& it might have rubbed off on me]. Instead of cooking dinner, going to the gym and otherwise being productive, we settled for some fast food, couch surfing, good wine and a movie [Pitch Perfect].



Maybe this week's case of the Mondays will inspire me to take on the rest of the week with the attitude of the song, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." But, we'll just have to wait and see how this week's movie turns out because as we all know, endings [in my case, weekends] are the best part.

Now, if you'll acca-scuse me, it's time to get my movie on!


No comments:

Post a Comment