Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Easy Peasy Baked Crescent Cream Cheese Dessert

I don't know about you, but when I get a craving for dessert, I want something quick. Luckily, this recipe has saved me many a time.

Baked Crescent Cream Cheese Dessert

Ingredients:
2 cans of crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese
1 can apple or peach pie filling
1 cup sugar
1/2 stick melted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extratract
Cinnamon & sugar mixture

Directions:
1. Roll out the first can of crescent rolls along the bottom of a baking pan.


2. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together, & spread on the bottom of the pan.


3. Pour the can of apple or peach pie filling on top.


4. Roll out the second can of crescent rolls on top.

5. Pour melted butter & sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on the very top.


6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Viola! 


Dig in!

P.S. I've heard it's good with ice cream on top too, but I wouldn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment