Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Do You Wanna Carve a Snowman?

Do you wanna carve a snowman? Or ride our brooms around the hall...

Well, that may not be exactly how the song goes, but it's definitely what I was signing while we carved our Olaf pumpkin the other night. The hubs & I picked out our perfect plump pumpkin from the patch at a local church a week ago or so, but we hadn't had time to carve it until a few days ago. And, after thinking long and hard about what I wanted to do this year, I happened to stumble upon this fun Frozen template from Disney. Here's some pictures from our carving process:











Overall, this template was pretty easy to use, although some parts that were super skinny made us nervous. But, I'd say that Olaf looks pretty good in our house.

Oh, and if you want to see what we did last year (which was much more complicated by the way):


Have you carved your pumpkin yet? How did it turn out? Link up your posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment