Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gettin' Lost in the Corn Maze

Last weekend, the hubs & I had a date night to one of most favorite fall traditions, the corn maze. I don't know what it is I love about them so much, but I do. This year, we checked out Cagle's Family Farm's fall offerings after a quick dinner at Williamson Brothers BBQ.




We arrived at the farm around sunset, just in time to do part one of the maze (and take a few pictures). Then, we waited until dark to do part two because mazes are always better in the dark!



After we finished the maze, we boarded the hay ride for a short trip to the bonfire. Cagle's had a really cool set up with about 20-30 smaller bonfires with logs for seating for a more intimate setting. They also offered marshmallows & roasting sticks for free, but you could buy the smores pack (yum!) for just a dollar.


This was definitely one of my favorite date nights of the year with my best guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment