Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mealtime Monday: Spicy Chicken Ranch Baked Potatoes

Ready for another mouth-watering recipe? Today I'm sharing Spicy Chicken Ranch Baked Potatoes, a meal that doesn't need any sides and will definitely be good on the cooler nights of fall and winter. I first tried making this a few weeks ago, & it was definitely a hit. However, I forgot to take pictures, so you'll just have to go with the recipe. I'll update the post with pictures next time I make it.

Ingredients:
5 Russet Potatoes
4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 package dry ranch mix
1.5 tsp hot sauce
2 cups grated cheddar cheese




Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wrap potatoes in foil and bake for 1 hour or until soft throughout.
3. Mix shredded chicken with cream cheese, butter, ranch and hot sauce.
4. Stuff each potato with .75-1 cup of the mixture and cover with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for an additional 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve with extra cheese and hot sauce as desired.

Time Saving Hint: I buy the potatoes wrapped in saran wrap that you cook in the microwave for around 8 minutes instead of waiting around for an hour. Although, I did put the potatoes in the toaster oven after I stuffed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment