Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Celebrating 25 Years of Marriage

A couple of weeks ago, I had the honor of attending the 25th wedding anniversary party and vow renewal for my in-laws. Their story is one that continues to amaze and inspire me each day especially as the hubs & I continue on our own marriage journey. While they didn't get married under the best of circumstances and they haven't always had it easy, they have always had each other, love and faith in God who has helped them through the good and the bad. It was a wonderful evening filled with food, stories, laughter, friends & family, dancing & most importantly, love.









Here's to hoping that the hubs & I will have a marriage half as good as theirs, and that in less than 24 years, we'll have our own celebration. (Although, I may have to get even taller heels to even begin to match the height of my super tall hubby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment